As you may know, Poikos technology has not yet been generally released to market.
We have chosen to initially work with only a small number of companies. This is because more than just clients, we need co-development partners who can advise us on their needs and objectives, and provide quality feedback as we polish the product for release.
We have a special offer for particular businesses that we feel can really help to demonstrate the power of Poikos technology. We call this The Firebrand Program.
We're making this offer, because we believe passionately in the value that we can create for businesses that leverage our technology. However, we need to work closely with such companies, like yours, to ensure that we provide the service that you need.
By coming onboard early, you get to play a special role in telling us your needs directly. That's why we are prepared to be so generous.
The Firebrand Deal
A one-off fee to get early access, and then free forever? Yes!
€5000 is your ticket to a new business model:
- Embed Poikos technology in a single website and/or single iOS app
- Includes standard body measurements (100+ different kinds) , internal volumes, and 3D data with optional textures
- Access to the API, along with customisable interfaces in Flash, HTML5 and iOS. Easy to install.
- Integration within a platform that you resell to others is not included
- Further tools, measurements, interfaces beyond those mentioned above may or may not be included in this package
If your primary area of interest is one not within the mass customisation sector, or you wish to integrate Poikos tech within a platform, we may still be able to work together, but in a slightly different structure. Please tell us your specific objectives.
Why now, and not later?
The anticipated costs on commercial release are as follows:
- €2 for full measurements
- €2 for a 3D mesh with color texture
- €4 for both
- Plus a minimum monthly service charge
Support Poikos now, get a great deal, and have your say in our final push to market'.
What This Involves
- Enabled translation of 2D images of people to 3D through original techniques
- Developed new forms of image segmentation technology
- Created interfaces for Flash, HTML5 and iOS
- Enabled the visualisation of the body, which can be manually edited or idealised
- Developed an animation engine for scans, and full-color scanning with textures
- Created a standalone OSx application to demonstrate the power of the tech
- Opened an API for others to easily plug Poikos tech into their own applications
- Deployed test versions of the technology to early adopters at each major technical milesteone
What This Enables
- Regression Analyses to optimise accuracy
- Plan how your business model changes with easy, simple, free measurements
- Ensuring that your needs and desires become part of the evolution of our service